Saturday, October 3, 2009

ZOMGWTFBBQ?

Four days.... FOUR DAYS?! Holy shit I have to be packed and ready to go in four days? I've got so much to do! I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. Just totally swamped! I need an assistant or something. What I need to do is put the computer down. Just put it down, back away from it and go make my bed.

But hey, in four days it won't matter. Whether I'm ready or not I'm getting on that plane in 4 days and then I'll be in Japan. I'll be in Japan and facing a new life of adventure, songs, art, dance, English, Engrish, and so much good food and good times. It will be awesome. It will be epic. I will live the life I've been dreaming of. Hopefully I can bring some people along for the ride :)

Take care blog-o-sphere. Stay classy!

~=!=~

No comments:

Post a Comment