Friday, October 2, 2009

Only Five Days Left?!

Holy crap boys and girls! I have just over 5 days (roughly 122 hours) to get on a plane! How in Zeus's beard am I going to get pack and moved out in that time? Especially when I spend all my time either on Facebook or playing WoW? The answer is I can't, unless I fucking get in gear and move my lazy white American ass. Which I will. But first an update:

I sold my Bianchi Pista. I was really sad to see her go as she was a very excellent bike. I think the guy I sold her too will take good care of her though so... You know... *sniff* Happy for him.

My other bike however has yet to have even one offer made on it :( I just dropped the asking price $200 so hopefully that will draw in some interest. But if not I don't know what I'm going to do about it.

Well I really should be going. Have the day off but then work tomorrow morning and a going away part in the evening. Hopefully some oknomiyaki in the middle.

~=0=~

No comments:

Post a Comment