Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Lied.

Yeah so in my last update I said updates were a'comin. But they didn't. Such is life. I have been trying to stay abreast (haha) of my Vlog which you can view over here. Just to save you the trouble here's the latest iteration of it.



Hope you all enjoyed that. Anyways, there's so much I want to tell each and every one of you but just not enough time or desire to type it all out so I'll just hit you up with this fancy numbered list.

1. Got 2 job offers. Nova and Interac. They are both conditional on me getting my visa.
2. Still waiting for my visa, I'm thinking another 2-weeks and I should have it.
3. Have been spending most of my time walking around, going to interviews, trying not to go stir-crazy in this tiny town, and doing a lot of yoga and Tai Chi.
4. I think I've lost like 10lbs.
5. Made some good friends.
6. Seen some VERY interesting people.
7. Taken a lot of pictures, need to upload them however.
8. Got my first ever paying design job.
9. Been helping my brother make videos and flyers for his Yoga school.

And that's all I can think of right now. Not so much I suppose. I'll try to make my next update more... interesting. But until then, keep it real people!

~=!=~

2 comments:

  1. loving the yoga myself these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've lost 10 lbs and I've gained 10 lbs.... gotta keep up the balance :)

    ReplyDelete